Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I was a normal child till about 10 years old when i was in junior school but when n entered senior school stu?

students started bullying me. teachers started insulting humiliating me giving me severe punishments like sitting on the dustbin telling people in the class not to sit with me..kneeling down keeping my head near their feet...telling me go sit in the toilet...often resulting in the class laughing at me making mockery of me..to this day i suffer from nightmares and depression.to make matters worse i failed in class 10 and wasted 1 year..so when joined a new school it was really difficult 4 me to bear those things again..and within my family there has been a heredity problem of dark circles under eyes..people used to find me hideous and i was often considered the odd one out even when there was no fault of mine.add to the problem of dark circles is the fact the i am 23 and i dont grow a beard and i look malnutritioned and weigh 60 kgs height is 5 ' 11..but there were worse things in store for me.after school i entered college i had no idea what i was getting into..it was an extremely glamorous college with no places for ugly nerds like me..in college also i was constantly bullied by people who were rich looked better than me...and teachers looked at me with disgust..teachers specifically pointed me out during the whole of my 3 year course for all the wrong reasons..all of them ignored me if i went to them with any query..Girls looked me at me even worse than they would look at their dog with utter disgust and pity..i still cant make eye contact with any girl let alone have a gf...whenever i look at girls my head goes down at their feet..i get paranoid anxious my hands start to sweat..numerous times all these years i have cried almost every night and asked god why he gave me this sorry life especially when i see people around me enjoying life having having gf bf...roaming around..it hurts me to the core that i keep having nightmares that people are cursing me all the time ..then i went into job hoping that things would change but they didnt i went through similar times in my job..now after 2 years of completing my grad..i have got admission to mba course but i fear that this sorry life of mine would start all over again...since last year i have sat at home and have not had a social life ever coz i fear what people keep saying to me..i am finished from inside and have no desire or hope to live life ..thoughts of suicide come to mind but then i remember my parents how they would feel..i have explained my situation to them a couple of times.but they r helpless coz they have got no money...my biggest inferiority compleax on this day is coz of my dark circles dont have a beard and being underweight....i have terrible eyesight wear glasses of 4 number......please help..is there anything left for me to suffer more..

No comments:

Post a Comment