Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What did you think of Ice Cube's rapping abilities and how he contributed to those who do it today?

Personally, I don't like rap but I need some input from the older generation as to what they think of my cousin, Rapping ledgend Ice Cube's ability (and yes,I'm bragging a bit too,LOL) and what contributions you feel he made towards the singing style and direction of Hip-Hop music today? I'm writing a book soon and would really love some honest input. He was my 2nd. Cousin on my Mother's side and O'shea used to bounce me on his knee,I have geneology to prove it for the book I'm writing. I am simply trying to get some honest input to help with an honest portrayal from folks now in their personal views of him and again,it will aide in my research that I'm doing,Thank You as well for your thoughtful help. It will be about my experiences and personal life which also will include my famous relatives,1st. cousin Jeff Clark Pro Surfer,Conway Twitty Country Western Singing Legend and R.A. Thorburn (another rapper) It's quite a full plate,but it's been a great life for me and I would like to share it in my book

No comments:

Post a Comment