Saturday, July 23, 2011

Should I buy Two Worlds II for PC or Xbox 360?

A good friend of mine LOVES the first Two Worlds and he has it on his computer. I've read a little bit about the sequel and I'm kind of stuck on which version I should get him for his birthday. When comparing graphics, I read in reviews the PC is best for those with the 360 at second so I'm thinking that graphics don't have too big of a difference (unless any of you can point out some big differences). We both played the Xbox 360 demo for the first game and I thought the controls were too finicky for my taste, but he did alright with them (that's what he told me anyways). But, thinking about it, getting the PC version could possibly be a safer route, since he's more use to the controls of the PC over the 360. Don't worry about price; there isn't too much of a difference- both are about $50 per copy. So, all in all, should I get the PC or the 360 version? Any comments on game play, whether or not it's an "open world" (isn't that where, in the 1st game anyways, could just keep on sort of walking in any direction? Correct me if I'm wrong, please!) and whatever you feel is valuable information :) Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment