Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pre-eclampsia question (sorry bout bad spelling)?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I had a really good pregnancy up until now. My stomach feels so tight like it can't get any bigger or ill explode, I've had this pain on the right hand side under my ribs and my left leg is in constant dull pain! my hands are swollen and I'm nauseated (which hasn't happened at all during my pregnancy until now) and I've read that these could all be signs of pre-eclampsia. Other symptoms are protein in urine (which I'm going to doc today so ill give a sample) and blurred vision which I can't tell if my vision is blurred because I have really bad eyesight anyway! Also a decrease in urine output which I used to go constantly and now I go maybe 3 times a day at most. I'm wondering if anyone here has ever had pre-eclampsia? What symptoms did you have? What happened when you found out you had it? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment