Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Theories About Bleach: Memories Of Nobody?

OK, I have a slight theory about the first Bleach movie, Bleach: Memories Of Nobody, and I want to see how many people agrees with me with it. OK, at the end of the movie Rukia Kuchiki says that they will loose all their memories of Senna. However, after the credits, Ichigo Kurosaki is walking on a bridge, and he sees a red ribbon like the one he bought for her, and then he sees a girl that looks like Senna running along, and he smiles. Now, I have a theory on why. If you're a fan of bleach, then you probably know that, once someone from the soul society dies, a soul reaper including, they get resurrected in the world of the living as a new human with none of their past memories. So, do you think that that girl could be the resurrected Senna, and by her going within eyesight of Ichigo, it caused a slight memory loop, so he smiled/ Maybe I'm completely over-thinking this, but who's with me in thinking that that's possible, that it could have happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment