Saturday, July 16, 2011

What are some good routes to take for a cross country trip around the U.S.?

I want to do a cross country road trip in high school, for an extra curricular project. im home schooled online, so i can still study. I am leaving from Minnesota. The people going will either be just myself, or me and my mom. Or possibly a friend. Well anyway, I want to stop at Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, & Wyoming.Just thought I'd let you know tht. Idk what else you need to know, so I hope what I gave you helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment