Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why is it that people say if you listen to Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood that you don't like country music?

Ok I like listening to Taylor and Carrie, but I also like country music. I've listen to it since I was a little girl. I like to listen to George Strait, Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, & lots more artists. I even like the old country like Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Conway Twitty. I may not know alot of the old country because I was born in 1986 (most of you might know more of the old country than I do cause you're probably alot older than I am i'm guessing) so the country I know is George Strait, Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn & everyone else from the 1990's on up. Sorry for the really long question I just want to know thats all. Thanks. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment