Thursday, July 14, 2011

Anyone willing to trade an Eevee egg on Pokemon Black?

Okay, I really want an Eevee egg, can someone breed an Eeveelution with a Ditto? I'll be glad to give you my friend code if you need it. Name:Winter Friend code:3224 6889 7151. We can trade eggs, I'll be glad to give you any egg, just tell me which route you can get it and I'll breed them in the Daycare, I mean, it's not that hard to get Eevee eggs, right? I'll be glad to meet you in the Union Room...I can breed Zorua's, I just only have a female, I'm trying to offer something for a male...so if you want a Zorua egg...you'll just have to wait until someone trades me...I'll give you a Sewaddle, Patrat, Lillipup, Munna, Sawk, and Pidove eggs, I'll be glad one to give you one. I'm willing to offer any Pokemon I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment