Friday, July 15, 2011

Could anybody tell me what my dreams means?

well, I broke up with my bf in real life because I thought he ignored me and then was rude about it... and he used to seem like the kind of person I was looking for almost... but i've had a dream that he got me some valentine candy...but more then just one box... and each box looked different... and my mom was in the dream and I told her to go down in the basement and tell him that I want him back... because in real life I kind of think that was a mistake breaking up with him... but anyway, she did. and I kind of forget what she said he said... but also some store, I think conway is where he baught the candy, I forget how many boxes... But I know more then one. and one had hearts on them, some had blue on them... I don't know if there was 14 or less or more boxes, I didn't really count them, I don't remember if I did... but anyway, what does my dream mean or what could it be telling me? i'd give more details if I had to, because he used to say he loved me in real life. but what could my dream mean or what could it be telling me?

No comments:

Post a Comment