Thursday, July 14, 2011

Eyesight question? Senior citizens can you give your opinon on this?

Hi, I am a senior for about 10 years .now I know why seniors dont like to drive at night. I have recently noticed rings of glare around the headlights of oncoming cars and street lights... also glare from the sun seems to blind me (I m fine if I wear a sun visor or even shade my eyes with my hand. I will be 3 months before I can see the optometrist. Any one have an ides on what condition causes this ? Other than needing progressive lenses, I see fine. (nearsighted all my life and now have the close vision old age thing, glasses correct this fine but now I have this other issue. Exactly what happens with your eyes to make it difficult for you to drive at night? Do you know the medical cause for this? And is there help for it? Have you found any way to make it easier to drive at night? Thank you, I value and am grateful for your opinions. (of course if anything gets suddenly worse I will go to the emergency room). thanks again, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment